Florida -1stGen sellers 1970

Otown Bob

Man, I hope he realizes his mistake and either clarifies or apologizes...

Terrific group of people here always willing to help so if that isn't what you are looking for in a forum/club, maybe you need to look elsewhere.

That being said, if you are able to make it, the Spring Turkey Run is going on this weekend in Daytona. There is a guy that shows up to every one of these that sells nothing but FGMC parts. You could always try him or possibly get lucky and find one roaming around the swap meet there.

Mike

WOW after reading the first 2 VERY helpful responses and then the pathetic retort I held off to see what others would say.....my response would have ended up showing "you said a naughty word" about 50 times

If you are going to have that kind of attitude sell your car for parts then or go pound sand no

No matter what the question on the boards here... they are answered quickly and respectfully and offer any other advice to the question as others may need additional info. Some members I have found have answered the same question several times over without saying "look for it yourself" in the search area.

I sincerely doubt there will be an apology from this "member" and any further help will not be offered..hope its your last post.

"And that's all I got to say about that" F.G. grin

Ur not in Florida? Thnx for not replying

This has upset me all day, You guys are so very helpfull with our problems and quick to get us an answer so we can get our Montes done right,I can't beleive what I'm reading ! Rude at its highest!

Terry

OTOWN "Oughta Town" BOB …………name Paul Demling in profile??

UR not in Florida either if your from OTOWN!! Thnx for not replying or posting on FGMCC ever again.

Your kind is not welcome here.

You just shut down your welcome in two posts to the the best source for resources,

technical advice, parts sources and comraderie in this country regarding anything 70-72 Monte Carlo. Priceless !!

Eehhhh ..Fiberglass fenders ……. yeah fiberglass …… that's the ticket!

Uhhh … Bye-Bye

Dan

Anyone in Florida? selling a 1970 right front fender & Hood for like $300?

& maybe a right fender/ headlight extension?

Restoration has slowed

Restoration now in Reverse.

Rob