What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

Hey Guys, I have a chance to buy an 8ft Knight. Havent seen it yet, but I know where it is and have to check it out. The only problem with this is how am I going to transport it back and forth to the EM. But I am working on it...LOL

Willie the one you have is great except I have seen him with a beer in his hand. No problem he fits right in with us smile

The bad thing about Willie's Knight ishe can't hold his booze, the beer goes right through him.

Rob

Went for a nice cruise in the 71 today. I have not had it out much since the Western Meet in August so it was nice to give it a good run. Here's some photos I took today.

0553.JPG

01111.JPG

0245.JPG

01710.JPG

0352.JPG

0431.JPG

0521.JPG

I succeeded where two alignment shops failed by aligning the 72 today using a length of string and a tape measure. Car drives straight as an arrow now.

• 3 weeks later...

Makes total sense to me. Getting beer is a perfect justification of firing up the Monte. But groceries on the other hand? Absolutely not! smile.gif

How about frozen yogurt? I took my wife in the Monte for some today :whistle:

I drove mine over to the garage where my 2 step-sons work pumping gas. I pulled it in to the garage bay that has a mechanics pit and sprayed the whole underneath with Rust Check rust inhibitor. I had already topped it off with fuel so just added gas stabilizer. I then drove it over to the barn, parked it with a small sheet of plywood under all 4 tires, sprayed storage spray down the carb, placed cab fresh in the interior and moth balls in the trunk and under the hood, pulled the battery and covered it up for a long winter nap.

I miss it already. :cry2:

• 1 month later...

Finished installing a new radiator ala USRadiator. Very happy with it. Hey I would like to leave some reviews on items I have installed on the Monte. What's the best way to go about that as I don't see anywhere special that is being done?

spoony