Mother Nature is not done with us yet

Grant MacPherson

Grant, I feel your pain (from two provinces over) I was about week or two from taking the Monte out! Then the storm began!

*still waiting for the other foot of snow to hit...or miss us!!

Here's Phat Gus; my snow guage! 😛

Jeff 1970 SS Black 

Screenshot_20220415-020832_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

Woke up to this. You've got to be sh!tt!ng me.....

I don't see salt trucks....yet.

20220417_062842.jpg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, willie said:

I think its safe to say we are done!!!! 

That's what I thought too. Luckily the sun is up and it's going away. Didn't see any salt trucks.

5 hours ago, jft69z said:

That's what I thought too. Luckily the sun is up and it's going away. Didn't see any salt trucks.

You have that dumb (lol) Canadian air coming at you from the lake. You’re going to see snow till June 8th. 

Weather guesers just said we could have snow for the morning commute, Thank goodness I am retired AGAIN. The farthwer north of INDY the more you will get hope they guesed WRONG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dtret said:

You have that dumb (lol) Canadian air coming at you from the lake. You’re going to see snow till June 8th. 

I've had to plow snow in May before.

Drove to Easter dinner at my cousin's, salt all over the roads. Gonna need a whole new batch of rainstorms to clean it all away.

1 hour ago, Grant MacPherson said:

Hey Dennis, there are some Canadians here!!!  You are right we do have some [censored]ty weather. We don't really get summer just 3 months of poor ski doing.  We do get some really nice summer weather just too short.

That’s why I put the “lol” in there. Lol   I grew up in Minnesota. I know all to much about the late snows. Snow flurries expected here the next couple days. 70- 80 degrees this weekend. Today I mowed with my coveralls, stocking cap and gloves. Go figure. I’ve had enough too. 

8 hours ago, Dtret said:

My Canadian air at the lake was pretty good today. 😁

9801E554-ED3D-4A0B-B73F-A5CE9B1DE053.thumb.jpeg.e9fc5c85c2ac611b0e6aeac1d19b3cf5.jpeg

:yay:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

What the hell........woke up this am and it was cold and raining, when I went outside there was ice on the windshield...Then around noon the big white flakes started falling. When will this nonsense end 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DragCat said:

What the hell........woke up this am and it was cold and raining, when I went outside there was ice on the windshield...Then around noon the big white flakes started falling. When will this nonsense end 

Started snowing here around 5 PM. Sick of it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

I mowed my lawn yesterday this is what I wake up to today,

I cut some of the grass yesterday too. Then put the snow tires back on the car and went to work. 😩