Cadillac XT4

Canuck

Non-Monte related post here. My wife’s 2017 Buick Envision was written off on Saturday. The good news is that everyone is OK and the car did its job protecting the three occupants. We’re now on the hunt for a new (used) car and narrowed it down to 2019/2020 Buick Envision or Cadillac XT4. Anyone here own an XT4 and have any feedback? We really liked the Envision but the XT4 seems like a good option as well.

If the XT4 has a Northrstar it will more than likely need premium gas. We had a Northstar in our Buick Lucerne and it did not run real good on anything else. We love our 2022 Envision better than  our Equinox Premier we turned in last year

Glad everyone is okay. I don’t know any specifics on the XT4 either, but I’ll be following. We’re planning to replace my wife’s Audi Q3 with an XT4 next year. I’m looking forward to getting her back in a GM Product. I’m not impressed with the Audi.

Helping my Dad awhile back looking for a vehicle we took several XT4's for test drives, super nice SUV, perfect size, not too big and not too small.

Plenty of power with the V6. We drove the ones with AWD and didn't know you had to actually switch the AWD on everytime you start the vehicle as it will only be in front wheel drive. Maybe this the norm now with other SUV's but I am used to only turning on 4 wheel drives in trucks (not AWD). Needless to say when I floored it the front end went up in smoke. Ended up getting a Jeep instead, lol.

Congrats Aaron and April!!1   I think she is sweet!!  Good Luck with her!!!   I love the red bow for Christmas, i keep one in my wife's car all the time lol alittle smaller though!  lol

• Like 1