Who remembers the event?

Bob Hansen

• 9 months later...

Same here too.

Any thoughts about coming to Carlisle next year Bob? You're a 20+ year member, it'd be great to get you down there to see some of the other long term members like Rob, Aaron, Capri, etc.

• Like 4

I found a picture from the 2004 Woodward that I think was in Pontiac, Michigan, not sure.

04EMeet415.jpg.0c76deeb629fbb53c13f7dd43d1db7e1.jpg

• Like 6

Nice picture!!!  We need to get you to the 2024  Meet in Carlisle in June, sort of a 20 year anniversary of the 2004 meet.  We currently have 53 members signed up to attend.  Trust me, it will be memorable too!!!

rob

• Like 4

Bought my Monte Carlo in October of that year. 4yrs later working on it (weekends only) frame -off restoration, it was done!!  I took it to Carlisle in '10 for my 1st show. I believe I got an award of excellence for it that year. It would be great to see you in Carlisle this coming June.gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2589.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/28/2023 at 8:45 PM, Bob Hansen said:

Since I didn''t get a response the above poster was from the

2004 Eastern Meet in S.E. Michigan at the Woodward Dream Cruise

04EMeet414[1].jpg

I remember seeing these photos on the website years ago. Meets that far away seemed like another planet to a 13 year old lol I joined in 2005 and went to Bristol in 2006 

A Monte was never my favorite car I just happened unto these cars by chance really of my grandpa buying a 70 in 1999.  But I've never been to an event I enjoy more than an Eastern Meet. Such great people in this club 

• Like 4