Countdown To Carlisle MIni-Meet

Rob Peters

Well finished cleaning up the Monte so I can trailer it in the rain to Carlisle 🙃  Tomorrow it goes on the trailer (hopefully I can do that NOT in the rain) so I can leave Thurs am.  

Carlisle1.jpeg

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Well finished cleaning up the Monte so I can trailer it in the rain to Carlisle 🙃  Tomorrow it goes on the trailer (hopefully I can do that NOT in the rain) so I can leave Thurs am.  

Carlisle1.jpeg

Looks nice. Whose is that?  Lol. I didn’t even bother washing mine. Rain and road dirt are going make it nasty anyway. I’ll wash it at the hotel if needed. 

3 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Looks nice. Whose is that?  Lol. I didn’t even bother washing mine. Rain and road dirt are going make it nasty anyway. I’ll wash it at the hotel if needed. 

🤣 I was thinking when I posted it, Dennis is gonna flip the switch from me NOT owning a Monte to who did I rent or borrow one from somebody. Well maybe next year I'll bring the title so you still have something to bust my chops for another year 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got it Mark, take a pic of the car with your shoes/sneakers in the pic and give it to Dennis. You know, like every pic he takes he has his sneakers on in the pic!

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, DragCat said:

🤣 I was thinking when I posted it, Dennis is gonna flip the switch from me NOT owning a Monte to who did I rent or borrow one from somebody. Well maybe next year I'll bring the title so you still have something to bust my chops for another year 🤣

Na. It’s all good. I never doubted you. But I could tell last year that you wished you had yours there so I was just poking the bear to get it there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DragCat said:

Wiped mine down a little, but didn't bother going too far. Figured, what's the point. Did Rain-X the windows though...😒

• Like 1

Found Big Red, had it inspected, put new registration sticker on vacuumed interior, removed boxes of parts from the trunk and will be filling the tank tomorrow. Lol oh and went to the beach Sunday. 

PXL_20230618_142622455.jpg

• Like 8

Well the time is very near.  after we go to bed tonight we will only have a Wake-Up before we head out to and arrive in Carlisle.

rob

• Like 4

I would have been all ready already,  actually I left the suitcase half packed from my last trip to Albany,  would have just needed clothes and car would have been all loaded just would have needed to throw ice on the beer. Gonna miss seeing all of you for sure 😢 have a safe trip everyone! Enjoy and have a great time. Hopefully the weather holds out for you.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, willie said:

I got it Mark, take a pic of the car with your shoes/sneakers in the pic and give it to Dennis. You know, like every pic he takes he has his sneakers on in the pic!

Might be rented shoes ???

• Like 2

With the weather the way it is, everyone be more careful than ever. Have a safe trip!!!  

Leaving early tomm morning, wish they made an umbrella big enough for the car!!!  

I know its called an enclosed trailer!!! lol

BE SAFE EVERYONE!!!!

• Like 6

WAIT !!! Carlisle is this weekend,this is the first I'm hearing of it. I knew something was up when my brother had his car out and now it's on the trailer. I'm going to hide in the trunk!! See everyone tomorrow have a save trip.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, willie said:

With the weather the way it is, everyone be more careful than ever. Have a safe trip!!!  

Leaving early tomm morning, wish they made an umbrella big enough for the car!!!  

I know its called an enclosed trailer!!! lol

BE SAFE EVERYONE!!!!

My brother bought an enclosed trailer said it's the best thing he ever did.  Of course his car is a roadster so not fun to drive on long trips or in the rain or even the hot sun but it is a fun car for sure.

• Like 3

Just now, Searsman said:

How’s the bench racing going? 

We just moved it outside a little bit.  Parking lot and cars are all wet, but its not really raining right now.

• Like 3