2024 Eastern Meet at Carlisle

Karen hates when Iā€™m the passenger. Seems like I push all the wrong buttons.

Not going there Dennis. But my wife says the same!!Ā Ā 

Ā 

I don't think either of you need to be in a vehicle, just sayingĀ šŸ¤£

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Am now Registered at Carlisle Events for 2024 club Easter Meet- Fgmcc participant. Show field trailer parking.. looking forward to a great Meet! Ron...

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Well since we're laying it down.....Just a heads up.....If your "privileged" enough to have Joe ride with you, get a straight jacket or something similar...Seems like he has this need to push every button on the overhead/center console and then ask what's that do? kidsĀ šŸ¤£

Ā 

Mark i had Joe in my truck this entire weekend. He was good he only tried to lower the a/c switch down. I kept putting it back up. Joe must of been cold!

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, willie said:

If your "privileged" enough to have Joe ride with you,

Not sure I'm in agreement with your choice of words Willie "privileged"Ā šŸ¤£

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, willie said:

Mark i had Joe in my truck this entire weekend. He was good he only tried to lower the a/c switch down. I kept putting it back up. Joe must of been cold!

It was because I couldn't hear the guys in the back seat...

• Like 2

Just now, DragCat said:

Not sure I'm in agreement with your choice of words Willie "privileged"Ā šŸ¤£

He was quoting your original message...and yes, the privilege was yours.Ā šŸ˜€

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Nice try Joe. I was in the back with Doug. He never talks.Ā 

You weren't in Syracuse,Ā  so it doesn't even apply to you...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Mark was talking about Carlisle.Ā 

It was Willie talking though. There's something going on when he is quoting someone, it's not showing up correctly on the post. Look at it very carefully, Willie was initially quoting Mark, but he was referencing me turning down the fan in his (Willie's) truck, in Syracuse, and that was because I couldn't hear Steve L. talking.

• Like 2

Dennis, Joe is correct. Joe was lowering the a/c fan noise so he could hear Steve talking from the back seat. I was kidding about him being cold for other reasons!

8 hours ago, willie said:

Dennis, Joe is correct. Joe was lowering the a/c fan noise so he could hear Steve talking from the back seat. I was kidding about him being cold for other reasons!

:hijack:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dtret said:

My apologies for the misunderstanding. I will try and do better in the future.Ā 

Sorry Dennis, Joe just taught me how to do this!!

Ā 

2 hours ago, DragCat said:

:hijack:

Yeah, that's what we do around hereĀ :dance:

Ā 

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...

More than half of the Host Hotel rooms are already booked.Ā  If you are thinking about attending please make your hotel reservations soon.Ā  There is no guarantee the hotel will be able to add any rooms to our block of rooms. Because of our evening bench racing it is best to try to reserve a room at the host hotel.

rob

• Like 3

12 hours ago, 502ci said:

Booked my room today.
Will be registering my car shortly.Ā 

Bill, please email the below info to me at rob29ford@aol.comĀ 

With all of our 2023 Meets and Mini-Meets behind us it is time to start planning for the 2024 Eastern Meet.Ā Ā There are a couple things still up in the air and that would be our lead-in activities on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.Ā Ā Some possible activities are as follows:

Ā·Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Poker Run

Ā·Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Group trip to the Gettysburg Battlefield

Ā·Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Group trip the Lancaster Amish area

Ā·Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Group trip to an auto museum or personal collection

Ā·Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Go-Cart Racing

Ā·Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā US Army Heritage and Education Center

Ā·Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā AACA Museum in Hershey

I am waiting to be able to speak to my Carlisle Events contact to get a list of available sites.

Ā 

CLUB REGISTRATION

So I can start preparing name badges for you and everyone in your party, order proper award plaques, plan pizza party, plan award dinner, etc.Ā Ā please provide me with the below information.Ā Ā Due to the large number of members we are expecting please make your hotel reservations early.Ā Ā If we fill our block of rooms, they may try to provide us with additional rooms if they possibly can.Ā Ā You will also need to know we are going to try add one more judging category for our club judging.Ā Ā I am also going to try to get Carlisle Events to add another category but it may be too late for that.

Ā So you can properly class your car please use the below guidelines:

In adding the new class, the first two classes would not change from what we had in the past.Ā Ā The changes would be as follows, the changes are inĀ RED:

Ā·Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā STOCK CLASS -Ā Ā 0 to 3 Alterations from possible Factory Correct

Ā·Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā STREET CLASS -Ā Ā 4 TO 6 Alterations from possible Factory Correct

Ā·Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā MODIFIED CLASS ā€“ 7Ā to 11 Alterations from possible factory correct

Ā·Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā SUPER MODIFIED OR CUSTOM MODIFIED ā€“ 12 or more Alterations from possible Factory Correct

Ā 

For the information, please copy and paste the below information either to an email, a Private Message here on the site or to this thread so I can get it entered into a spreadsheet.Ā Ā My email isĀ ROB29FORD@AOL.COM

Ā 

HereĀ is the information I need from you:

Member Last Name:Ā 

Member FirstĀ Name:Ā 

Club WebsiteScreenĀ Name:Ā 

Names Of Others In Your Party:Ā 

Total Number In YourParty:Ā City:Ā 

State:Ā 

Arrival Date:

Departure Date:Ā 

Monte Year:Ā 

Color:Ā 

Vinyl Top Color:Ā 

Judging Class:Ā 

Hotel:Ā 

Room Type:Ā 

Member Email:

Ā Thanks

We are now up to 33 member registrations.Ā  This is great with still 7 months till the meet.Ā  Only 7 rooms left in our block so if you want a room at the host hotel and haven't made your reservation you need to do so ASAP and once you have done so please let me know so I can try to get more rooms added to our block, if at all possible.

rob

Ā 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...