Not A Single First Generation Monte…

Went to the Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals today…

… not a single First Gen in the sea of at least 600 cars.  Therefore no pix will accompany this comment. 

But a great show nonetheless.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Marks71 said:

That must be a show to see. I’ve seen a lot of magazine coverage on those and never once saw a First Gen. A lot of rare and super high dollar stuff there. 

Oh yeah. Huge money cars.  We were playing “pick any 3 you’d take home if you were rich” and it was almost impossible to narrow it down.  

2 hours ago, rsorg said:

where was that show at,roger

Donald E. Steven’s Center in Rosemont. Highly recommend getting there when it comes around again. 

3 hours ago, Whons said:

I've had my 71 to a show in Rochester NY and only saw one other one

Wayne,

Bring your Monte to Carlisle in June and I guarantee you won't be the only First Gen Monte there.  As of now we have 47 members registered with me to attend and we would love to see you and your Monte there.  We have several other members from Western New Your planning to attend.

rob

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, overdrive said:

I might be interested in taking my car to that show next year. What does it take to enter? 

Dan

Dan, you could also bring it to Carlisle in June for the our Eastern Meet at the Carlisle Events GM Nationals.  We have 51 members registered with me to attend 

Right now Carlisle Events is offering a 20%discount on your registration. 

rob

• Like 1