New member 😁

Gothamsproblem

Well will be a new member, but very very excited to be be amongst y'all. 

Currently building a 1970 Monte Carlo. I've got a 2 bolt 454 big block, she's been to the machine shop. Bored out .40 over. My stock heads are tuned to the cam I got. Just a little stage 1 comp cam (I've never messed with an aftermarket cam so I wanted to start on the smaller end of the spectrum. Dished pistons and an eagle crank to boot. I've just recently finished purchasing all the items I need to do a fuel injected style fuel line, fuel pump out of tank with a return line. It all leads to an 850 Holley brawler carb. 

As of now putting timing cover gasket on and cradling it in the car, hoping she starts this is my and my buddy who's helping first old school build on the motor so fingers crossed. We're also in the process of cutting out the floor pans and fixing up the braces. But all n all hoping to have her on the street in early spring! 

Thank you 

• Like 6

Welcome Gotham. Just curious is your screen name based on Marvel Batman?  Which character are you? Based on what I see you’re the Joker. lol. 😂 ( p.s. to all I know Adam personally, he’s even been to my house). 

• Like 1

Looks like we're going to have to revisit our forum's bullying policy...

🤣:yay:

(p.p.s...I just got off the phone with Dennis, where we already laughed  about it.)

Thanks also, Adam for joining, and sending funds to become a supporting member! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Welcome Adam!!!   Great bunch of guys here!!!  Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on the Monte build!!

Seems to me you already know one of the trouble makers!!!  LOL SHHHHH (there are a handful more)  LOL

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, willie said:

Welcome Adam!!!   Great bunch of guys here!!!  Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on the Monte build!!

Seems to me you already know one of the trouble makers!!!  LOL SHHHHH (there are a handful more)  LOL

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️. I won’t mention names but he’s one too. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The love. To answer yes it's marvel, I've always loved the joker. His knowledge about being trapped in a comic. And just the sinister sarcasm lol. This is the latest of pics!  And Mr. Dennis can pick on me all he wants. I know I've tortured him with enough questions everyday 🙂

FB_IMG_1702855575991.jpg

FB_IMG_1702855584873.jpg

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, willie said:

Adam i am pretty sure Dennis has told you that color engine isn't a stock color!!!    But pretty cool if it will stay that color!!!???   LOL

I did actually. But at least it’s not yellow. Hahaha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1