Happy new year !!!!!!

Chris shipley

Happy New Year to everyone.  May you all keep any resolutions you may set.  To that end, my resolution is to continue to be the catalyst for FGMCC’s “Coolest Club” designation as bestowed upon us at Carlisle 2023. It’s what I do. 

CAA76A46-5704-40A6-A756-BE2E8D354548.png

• Like 10
  • Kook 1

Happy New Year Rob!!!!!   and a special thanks for all the work you did in 2023… 

Sorry you missed this wonderful thread. 

1 hour ago, EVC said:

Happy New Year Rob!!!!!   and a special thanks for all the work you did in 2023… 

Sorry you missed this wonderful thread. 

Ed, I don't understand the problem.  I don't always get a chance to reply to each and every post here on the boards, sorry if it upset you that I had not responded to this one.

rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2023 at 5:33 PM, Glen said:

Happy New Year to everyone.  May you all keep any resolutions you may set.  To that end, my resolution is to continue to be the catalyst for FGMCC’s “Coolest Club” designation as bestowed upon us at Carlisle 2023. It’s what I do. 

Catalyst wasn't the first word that popped into my head 🤣 Especially since you showed up driving a blue oval vehicle 😮

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays 🤘

• Like 1
  • Thank You! 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, DragCat said:

Catalyst wasn't the first word that popped into my head 🤣 Especially since you showed up driving a blue oval vehicle 😮

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays 🤘

From the person who claims to have a Monte. Hmmmmmmm. As he shows up in a Suburban. ( nice though, better than that blue oval thingy). 

• Like 1
  • Thank You! 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dtret said:

From the person who claims to have a Monte. Hmmmmmmm. As he shows up in a Suburban. ( nice though, better than that blue oval thingy). 

At least it was a GM product. 🤣😂🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3