Rob Peters

What a HUGE relief to wake up and read some good news!! So glad RVP is now on the upward swing. Boy is he going to be in trouble for causing such a scare! wink

Thanks for the updates Dan & continue to keep us posted!

Now to get RVP home to finish recovering!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the best news I've heard all week! Now that he's up walking and talking you know it won't be long until the nurses throw him outta there. lol

lol

Guest knightfan2691
Okay heres the good news post that everybody (including his family ) has been waiting for.

Rob is off the ventilator, awake and talking

Hes still far from okay but this is a major step.

Yes, it certainly is a MAJOR step. So glad Rob is doing better. Rob is now the 9th person I know that currently has & is being treated for ... or is hospitalized for ... pneumonia. This is getting kind of scary......

Thoughts/prayers continuing, Rob.....

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | '79 MC + 1979 Caprice Classic

CHD.MC.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I never meant to leave you alone" __ Michael Martin Murphy __ 'Don't Count The Rainy Days'

Just joining in that collective sigh of relief upon reading the latest-that collective sigh of relief that stretched across most of the USA and Canada...ever realize that there are some people you deal with almost every day and they make nary an impression,while others you hang with a handful of times, but don't forget...well Rob is firmly in the 2nd group-I am so glad he is making progress and am looking forward to hearing from him again around here-and when he feels up to it,we must insist he doesn't go and scare us like this again!! Brian

Saw Pat today at the funeral of one of our aunts today. She told me Rob had a "good night" last night according to the ICU nurses. She said she didnt know exactly what that meant but that it was good news ......so I figured Ill pass that along.

I do know one thing .....it sure does seem "dangerous" to either be a Dugan or married to a Dugan lately.

Dan

Jared thats why I made sure I mentioned my aunt. Vaughn thank you . My aunt Leona was a wonderful person and will be missed by all in the family.

Spoke to Pat again today and the news this time is a little less upbeat, some good some bad.

Rob is no longer considered to be in critical condition, but he has suffered a few setbacks. He is in an isolation room now because he has picked up a nasty virus. Also this all started out with kidney stones, and he still has them. One of his kidneys has shut down, and since they dont know if its damaged or just blocked by the stones Rob has to temporarily go on dialysis to give the kidney a chance to get better. So some good news some bad news but Rob is still with us and evryday hes getting a little stronger.

Dan

I thought they had the ability to break up stones using a laser nowadays. I am sure they are doing all they can but I would think a blockage would be rare now since they are able to break it up.

Happy to hear the somewhat good news and lets pray the minor setbacks are resolved quickly. We're with you Robbo!

Lets keep the GOOD news coming.

Dan

Dan, Thank you for keeping us informed on Rob's issues and progress. I am sorry to hear about the passing of your Aunt. Great news about Rob being off the vent. That is HUGE progress. Althought the game has now changed medically, I hope Rob is more comfortable and pain free. I'm sure the hospital is doing it's best to get Rob back on his feet ASAP. Our thoughts and prayers will continue and let him know he has a lot of people cheering for him and his family. Regards, CK

Dan, Thank you for keeping us informed on Rob's issues and progress. I am sorry to hear about the passing of your Aunt. Great news about Rob being off the vent. That is HUGE progress. Althought the game has now changed medically, I hope Rob is more comfortable and pain free. I'm sure the hospital is doing it's best to get Rob back on his feet ASAP. Our thoughts and prayers will continue and let him know he has a lot of people cheering for him and his family. Regards, CK

Exactly what CK said. Keeping RVP in our prayers & hope he is sent home to finish recovering real soon.

((hugs))

I thought they had the ability to break up stones using a laser nowadays. I am sure they are doing all they can but I would think a blockage would be rare now since they are able to break it up.

Dan

Dan they tried that initially but for some reason it didnt work.

Dan

Wow, gone for a week of vacation and then that...

Good to hear that RVP is doing better. We will pray for a speedy recovery...

That's great, Scott!

Thanks for the updates, Dan. I'm sorry to read of the loss of your aunt. My condolences to you and your family, and I will continue to keep Rob and you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Dave