Really......!!!

So how do you make a heading for this.....???

Joke of the day...........Are you kidding me...........dumb is dumb.....

the list goes on I guess but thought I would share this picture, Not even Homer Simpson would do this.......DOH...!!!

Darren.

U-haul_zps834e0785.jpg

Looks like my neighbors down the street, add a boat on there somewhere and its them! kicking

Wonder what they tell the guys at U-Haul about the tranny when they return the truck?

Now, if you were that cop standing next to the trailer what would you say to the driver?

"License, registration and mental hospital release papers please"

In the dictionary under Stupid is this guy's picture

Roc

I think you guys are being a little tough on this genius. kicking

Yep same thing happened to Copernicus .

I think I would rather see this than the two drivers that ran me off the road while texting just yesterday. At least he's looking at the road.

It appears he's been stopped and the trooper is about to inquire just what was he thinking.

that's a shot of me heading to Oregon...the picture kind of got cut off, there's also my 24' enclosed car hauler hooked to the end of the 5th wheel trailer....the Trooper pulled me over because he didn't like the dog kennel on the roof....I told him it was really a cat so he said okay...

that's a shot of me heading to Oregon...the picture kind of got cut off, there's also my 24' enclosed car hauler hooked to the end of the 5th wheel trailer....the Trouper pulled me over because he didn't like the dog kennel on the roof....I told him it was really a cat so he said okay...

kicking

.the Trouper pulled me over because he didn't like the dog kennel on the roof....I told him it was really a cat so he said okay...

That's great Davey

Rob

that's a shot of me heading to Oregon...the picture kind of got cut off, there's also my 24' enclosed car hauler hooked to the end of the 5th wheel trailer....the Trouper pulled me over because he didn't like the dog kennel on the roof....I told him it was really a cat so he said okay...

kickingkicking

rofl

that's a shot of me heading to Oregon...the picture kind of got cut off, there's also my 24' enclosed car hauler hooked to the end of the 5th wheel trailer....the Trooper pulled me over because he didn't like the dog kennel on the roof....I told him it was really a cat so he said okay...

You're killing me!! kickingkicking that's the best laugh of the day...

Hey Davey, where was Red...??? tell me she wasnt in the 5th wheel the whole time cooking.......!!!! Davey you make the word UHAUL work as it describes you well in all aspects.... you should trade mark that...??? No wait I think its already taken..

Darren.

Hey Davey, where was Red...??? tell me she wasnt in the 5th wheel the whole time cooking.......!!!! Davey you make the word UHAUL work as it describes you well in all aspects.... you should trade mark that...??? No wait I think its already taken..

Darren.

I would never put her in that kind of jeopardy, putting her in a trailer being towed....she was actually in the back of the UHAUL...in the hot tub...luckily we bought a 110v unit so the Honda generator carried it just fine.....