PICTURES 2008 Eastern Meet

Capri's 71 SS

Well, here is the link to view all 187 Eastern Meet Photos.

I have more of the people than the cars!

THE PHOTOS CLICK ON SLIDESHOW above the 1st photo to see them larger. ENJOY!

Please forgive me, but there were a few pics that I could not remember the members names and a few I could not remember whose car it was. I did my best.

:lol: I got some great CLASSIC photos of some of our members. lol

I regret not getting a photo of myself with Jim Austin (Jim's 70) - if you have never met him, you cannot believe how TALL he is!! I felt like a dwarf!!!

Also as mentioned previously in threads....I did step away from my camera (big mistake!!)......well, after receiving a secret message from a member via my cell phone, I found I had some unsightly photos on there .... eek I was so shocked I deleted the pictures (after showing Greg!)........later I found out "the rest of the story" and the original guilty party(ies) re-enacted the photo shoot for me in front of everyone during our Friday night bench racing session. (This was not a bashful group!) wink They are included in the 187...you WILL know which I am referring to!

In the event I have a photo you wish to have a copy of, please use the link below for shutterfly to order what you want smile

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QauGrZszaNuU

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I loved those pics of the sunset - it was still raining, too.

No guesses from anyone on who the member is in the "one" photo???

Capri was that you!!!!???? :lol:

Mike

You are so bad!! No it was not ME - rememebr I left my camera unattended.......actually the first set of photos I blamed on Jared! But then found out it was one of the Soprano's!

Robert has corrected me on the photo that shows his car - the one next to him belongs to KEN FOUTZ that is not Iceman's...

Sorry!!

aaahhh.........I see you think like I do, Kevin!

Remember, things are not always as they appear.:lol:

Ok, that was AL M.'s leg bent!! Looks pretty authentic doesn't it??? :lol::lol:

You should know I would never post a REAL BUTT picture on the site smile

Well attended, you guys should give yourselves a hand of applause ! We are well represented and it shows. Looked very inviting and well organized, the weather didn't seem to hamper you guys' great spirit. Great going!

Rod

Nice variety of pictures...I see I made a few.

I am so glad I made it to the meet...even without my car.

Bill