1971 Mc project

MC roll n

Change the oil , air up the tires and head to Carlisle ! 

You are doing this the way it should be done (body off / complete disassembly) . She's going to turn out fantastic,  just be patient. 

You are doing a great job.  Love the garage.  I see you are from Washington.  If that is Washington State I guess you would be going to next years Western Meet, If Washington DC we would love to see you at the 2023 Eastern Meet.  Just in case nobody has said it, thanks for the pictures..... we love pictures, keep them coming.  We hope you like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member of the club.

rob

Welcome! This is s great group here. I hope to see you at a meet some day. Even though your car isn’t ready the meet is still a great time without your Monte. There are many members including myself who have attended meets without their Monte.

First and foremost, Welcome to the Club!! Some of us (most) have been there, it's just amazing how many of us take on these projects, and somehow make these cars look so great! It can be a long road, but to see these all parked side by side..... Amazing. And to think GM on strike while they're being assembled, didn't know what they had with this 1st Gen Monte. So, what color? Options? Looks to be a lot of upgrades going on . Mine was a body off restore.post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...