70 SS454 for $102k (!)

Yes, I’ve been waiting to see what’s going to happen with that one for what seems like months now. If they don’t adjust their asking price I’ll be waiting for many more. 

• Like 2

My 71 has more options ( power windows and locks, etc) and a better color combo for  resale. I should be looking 140- 160 ish. lol. 😝 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It looks like  it could be a very nice car but really, over $100K.  I notice the award badge shows 2012.  It looks like that was the last time it was cleaned up.  I sometimes wonder why someone would not detail a car prior to TRYING to sell it.  I would have to wonder if someone put the wrong price in the post.  

rob

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MC-71 said:

No Comment 

Or, in reality isn't "No Comment" really a comment, think about that fir a minute.

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Dtret said:

My 71 has more options ( power windows and locks, etc) and a better color combo for  resale. I should be looking 140- 160 ish. lol. 😝 

Sure thing…

if it wasn’t a clone. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Dtret said:

But it’s a good one. lol. I even cloned the build sheet. Ha. 

Well done. Most don’t have the mad skills to pull something like that off. You might as well see if the Ohio Department of Transportation has the vanity plate of “DOLLY” available and call it a day. 

39 minutes ago, Glen said:

Well done. Most don’t have the mad skills to pull something like that off. You might as well see if the Ohio Department of Transportation has the vanity plate of “DOLLY” available and call it a day. 

Baaaaa. In cloned terms that’s Baaaaa

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Glen said:

The build sheet turned out great. I just have to figure out how to get in English instead of Japanese. But I don’t think anyone will ever notice. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4