Earthquake check in

Just want to say everything over here seems to be good. No one got hurt and no bldgs down!!  Thank God!!!

How is everyone else doing???

• Like 2

Just heard about it, 4.8 they said?

I chatted with friends who live north of Philly.  they felt it there but we felt nothing over here in Pittsburgh.

rob

• Like 1

Definitely felt in Bayonne NJ.  It sounded like a 18 wheeler was going down a bumpy street but then the house actually shook for about 7 seconds.  The first measurable quake in New jersey in 140 years.  They say the epicenter was either Lebanon or Whitehouse Station.  Both places near Trumps golf course.  Probably helped a putt go down!  Quakes, eclipse....what else?  Stay safe.

Tom

• Like 5

Hadn't seen the news yet tonight, glad everyone so far is ok. One of the things I hated living in Cal and working downtown LA. Working on the 55th floor and knowing my car was parked on level -8 🙃

• Like 1

They reported a few 2.0 after shocks earlier and a 4.0 a little while ago!!   I did hear there were a few houses in Jersey that lost there footing!! Nothing else, Thank God!  Glad our family is ok.

• Like 2

Here on the forgotten NY island, Staten Island, we felt the 4.8 quake and the 4.0 aftershock. House shook in all directions for a few seconds. All is well. 

• Like 2

Talked to Lisa last night she's there and didn't feel anything.  I guess I feel a little better now, she went through an earth quake and didn't feel earth move so I guess it's not me 🤣 😅 🤣

• Like 1

Willie, I currently out of town but we had no FD related calls from it. My neighbors felt the Earthquake and 2 aftershocks with no damage to their homes or property. 

• Like 3

Yes the world is a crazy place right now, in more ways than one!!!

Very Happy everyone seems to be ok!!!!

• Like 4