2011 Western Meet Pic's

72-CLASSIC_RIDE

Wished I had more time to do whats needed to give you guys more pic's but recently got home from the Meet and it will take some time to do it justice. I'm sure there will be some video for ya all when others return home & get situated.

I will just say it was a HUGE success. We all had a memorable time "giving Aaron" the credit for once again, such a fantastic job in making certain it would be nothing less!

Please forgive me for not adding more but it was a long warm 8 hour drive home & my body is screaming sleep to me as I post this message. You will see & read many really GREAT pic's & stories as the days progress.

So, seeing I am the first it would appear to provide some pic's, these 2 photo's were supplied by the sponsors of this Meet and were taken on Friday on our Country Cruise trip to Bogus Basin about 40 miloes or so outside Boise. The elevation reached over 7,000 ft. above sea level and it was a hair pin cornering trip going up and back down. Kept everyone awake for sure!

You will notice I picked out the best photo to show first. no Okay, best to me though. The other is a group photo showing several club members cars but unfortuneatly did not get the entire group. There will be many more to come.

Stay Tuned! wink

CountrysideCruise1542.jpg

CountrysideCruise3271.jpg

Doug

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! thanks for sharing.. a nice glimpse.. I look forward to seeing some more.. Aaron is an asset to this club. Many of our Western Meets would of never materialized, had it not been for him. AARON!! Kudos! for the time and effort you put into our "CLUB" There should be some nice award given in our show of appreciation. cool

The meet was awesome! Here are a few more pictures of the Countryside Cruise that I took. I will put up a link to all of the pictures I took once I get the pictures off of my dads camera.

IMG_6327.jpg

IMG_6348.jpg

IMG_6353.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

IMG_6397.jpg

IMG_6444.jpg

IMG_6489.jpg

IMG_6509.jpg

IMG_6551.jpg

Great pics! Can't wait to see more.

Thanks to Aaron for all his hard work to put this together. After helping with the Eastern Meet I understand more about how much is put into making sure it's a great weekend for everybody.

Thanks Liam, always nice to see Montes in a single file cruising down the highway.. You ever notice how hard it is keeping-up with Aaron.. That guy is pedal to the metal.. shock It must be I'm old..

Nice photos so far guys. During that cruise, Liam was practically hanging half his body out the quarter window of Vaughn's car and got some great shots.

My photos will have to wait until I get home and get them all uploaded.

Another great weekend as usual. Looking forward to next year in Carson City, NV.

I have a few amazing pics from the drive home today with the Canadians... the rest from the meetup will have to wait until we fire up the wife's computer and edit (she wants to go through them first... there are over 500!!!!)

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Sleepy sleepy:

web.jpg

Those are some REALLY SSSWWWWWEEEEEEEEETTTTTT pictures. Some really great scenery out there in the west.

Rob

Great pics Liam and Matt, thanks for sharing! They'll keep the memories fresh in my head until Carson City. Nice to see Matt and Aaron could caravan together for a bit on the return trip.

Thanks Aaron for all that you do for FGMCC. I only made it to the meet for a few hours. It was great to see everyone again and to meet new friends. Great show, can't wait until next year. Great pictures and thanks for sharing.

Whew what a trip!!!!!!!!!!

First thanks to Aaron for all the hard work that he puts into the Western Meet.

Also thanks to Cameron and Kevin for helping out.

It sure was great to see some old friends and make some new ones. What a great club!

I must be getting old (LOL) as these two day drives to get to the meet, the three full days at the meet and the two day drive home are getting harder each year.

Left Boise at 7:00am Monday and got home at 10:00 pm Tues night. Now we did have quite a few more issues than normal, but wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Can't wait to see the pictures from Matt and Christine.

Thanks to everyone for the laughs, can’t wait to see you all next year.

Vaughn

It sure was great to see some old friends and make some new ones. What a great club!

I must be getting old (LOL) as these two day drives to get to the meet, the three full days at the meet and the two day drive home are getting harder each year.

Left Boise at 7:00am Monday and got home at 10:00 pm Tues night. Now we did have quite a few more issues than normal, but wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Thanks to everyone for the laughs, can’t wait to see you all next year.

Vaughn

Good to know you had a safe trip to & from the meet,, the numerous hours behind the wheel are getting harder every time. It's getting where I can't even go for a long distance drive.. frown I keep getting a huge sciatic nerve pain every time I drive for long distances. How ironic having cars I can't enjoy because of a sitting problem. I need to repair that by removing the excess bulge in front of me, perhaps it would help? lol

Originally Posted By: Vaughn

Left Boise at 7:00am Monday and got home at 10:00 pm Tues night. Now we did have quite a few more issues than normal, but wouldnt miss it for the world.

Thanks to everyone for the laughs, cant wait to see you all next year.

Vaughn

Good to know you had a safe trip to & from the meet,, the numerous hours behind the wheel are getting harder every time. It's getting where I can't even go for a long distance drive.. frown I keep getting a huge sciatic nerve pain every time I drive for long distances. How ironic having cars I can't enjoy because of a sitting problem. I need to repair that by removing the excess bulge in front of me, perhaps it would help? lol

Careful Rod, this is a family site. lol I heard on the news today that some woman in California helped her husband with a problem like that. eek