Chris shipley

Thank you to everyone for the welcome .and the comments.my dad owned one when i was 10 years old.im 49 now .i begged not to sell it.he did.times were tough than.he has passsd on...i had recently lost my mother as well 2 months ago ...she liked monte carlos as well.i decaited my car in both of parnets ....

• Like 1

Welcome aboard the boards Chris and also welcome as a dues paying member.  Looking at your picture and thinking about how hot this summer has been do you wish you had air conditioning in it?   So, how do I know there is no air conditioning in it from looking at this picture.

By the way, thanks for paying your dues.  As soon as I finish this post I will add your dues paying member badge that looks like this:  Full Members Dues-payingand along with this have turned on additional forum areas that can only be accessed by dues paying members.

rob

8 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Welcome aboard the boards Chris and also welcome as a dues paying member.  Looking at your picture and thinking about how hot this summer has been do you wish you had air conditioning in it?   So, how do I know there is no air conditioning in it from looking at this picture.

By the way, thanks for paying your dues.  As soon as I finish this post I will add your dues paying member badge that looks like this:  Full Members Dues-payingand along with this have turned on additional forum areas that can only be accessed by dues paying members.

rob

Good catch. I see it