a new member's '70

ratmiller

Hello,

I got my monte a little over a year ago and started registering then and neglected to finish the process, so, I'm trying to do that now (paying dues and getting signed up).  My first car in high school was an ugly poop brown '77...a couple years later I got a '80 (a little less ugly).  My buddy had a first generation and I always liked his so much better than mine, so... 40 years later I got my '70.

I was told it spent 30 years in a barn.

monteb.JPG

• Like 1

Welcome Ross. If that car spent 30 years in a barn and looks like that, I will need to meet the barn builder. Great looking car. You shouldn’t have any problems finishing up the membership process, if you do let us know. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Best Year (70) and Best Color (Blue)

Opinions vary...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, ratmiller said:

Hello,

I got my monte a little over a year ago and started registering then and neglected to finish the process, so, I'm trying to do that now (paying dues and getting signed up).  My first car in high school was an ugly poop brown '77...a couple years later I got a '80 (a little less ugly).  My buddy had a first generation and I always liked his so much better than mine, so... 40 years later I got my '70.

I was told it spent 30 years in a barn.

monteb.JPG

Nice looking monte .welcome to the club 

• Like 1

Welcome !!  Great lookin’ car. And don’t pay any attention to the detractors.  We ALL know that a Shadow Gray ‘70 is the cats [censored]. 

And, yes… more pix are always enjoyed. Speaking of that…

See?  Shadow Gray wins every time 😛

2ABD03F3-F6B5-4560-8061-629A39CB5B74.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Glen said:

See?  Shadow Gray wins every time 😛

That is sharp, no doubt.

• Like 1
  • Thank You! 1

1 minute ago, jft69z said:

That is sharp, no doubt.

Now I kinda feel bad for making fun of your bike.  But it’s a feeling that’ll surely pass quickly 😂

• Haha 2

Just now, Glen said:

Now I kinda feel bad for making fun of your bike.  But it’s a feeling that’ll surely pass quickly 😂

If I had feelings, they might have possibly been hurt. No danger of that though...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2