Hi newbie member here.

PHIL CUZ 72 402

Beautiful Monte.  You need to bring it to Carlisle, PA for the clubs 2024 Eastern Meet.  We have just over 45 members already signed up.  It is a great way to meet a large number of members and see s large number of First Gen Monte's all in one place at one time.

rob

• Like 2

Welcome to the Club!! Awesome job the restoration. I'm still in the middle of a motor swap in mine. 355 SBC to 427 BBC,2004r to turbo 4000, 10 bolt 2:73 posi

-traction to 12 bolt 3:73 posi traction. Going to be a Clone  Monte Carlo  Custom (always wanted one). Must be 2 minds think alike, My monte looks just about like yours.Enjoy the ride! This was the SBC before I pulled it, No update on the BBC yet. Going to be a big difference for sure.post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

19 hours ago, PHIL CUZ 72 402 said:

Thanks Rob

you need to bring some of the rally's to the sunshine state.lol

Phil,

We try to hold our Eastern and Western Meets in areas that will draw the largest number of members.  We do encourage our members to host a mini-meet and the club will sponsor mini-meets and would love to sponsor a mini-meet in Florida if a member can get enough dues paying members to attend.   Due to insurance regulations anyone attending a meet or mini-meet every car must be owned by a dues paying member.  

rob

22 hours ago, PHIL CUZ 72 402 said:

Purchased a 72 monte 402 matching #s in 2011 stripped it down to frame off still coming together slowly

blood sweat & tears.I will send more pics in near future.monte 1.html

monte 2.html 43.02 kB · 11 downloads monte 3.html 42.89 kB · 1 download monte 4.html 43.02 kB · 3 downloads

Welcome