for those who follow the Velle

CrazyDavey

The points came out the other night and at the half way point in the season me and my racing buddy Dal Trubey are 1, 2 in the PSCA Street Muscle standings. Even if it's just 'till the next race I'm pretty stoked.

Dal and I are two social secruity dudes living the dream with 2 old white Chevelles...here we are during tnt at the last race..we're both headed up to Vegas tomorrow to try and defend our spots..thanks for the support guys.... wink

a-pair-of-chevelles--PSCA-6-2-JD3_086.jp

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks everyone....been gettin' the car ready all day, doing maintenance and adjustments. It's gonna be very hot but at least they are going to run at night so that will help a little (if you call high 80's much better)....love to run at night under the lights, it's very cool, that track is totally awesome......wish the DA was better though, usually 5000'+

Thanh, quals are supposed to start at 7pm Friday and run 'till whatever....same for elims on Saturday..try this link, it usually works..

http://www.1320go.com/lasvegas/livetiming.php

wink

The points came out the other night and at the half way point in the season me and my racing buddy Dal Trubey are 1, 2 in the PSCA Street Muscle standings. Even if it's just 'till the next race I'm pretty stoked.

Dal and I are two social secruity dudes living the dream with 2 old white Chevelles...here we are during tnt at the last race..we're both headed up to Vegas tomorrow to try and defend our spots..thanks for the support guys.... wink

a-pair-of-chevelles--PSCA-6-2-JD3_086.jp

AWESOME Dave, great picture, good luck and do us proud and have fun doing it...

Darren.

Originally Posted By: CrazyDavey
thanks Ian, we got here yesterday afternoon...it's....ah...hot!! Last night at 9pm it was still 105!!! Hopefully I won't melt.... eek

Yowsa........now THAT'S hot!

Yea, but it's a dry heat right crazy ??

- Dave