Rob Peters

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rob,

Was hoping to check in and see better knews ............ be the fighter we all know you to be!! You will be fine!

The "Soprano's" are like all prayin' for yuh ovva heaah on Longh Gylind.

You know my sistahs, cousins, brothah-in-law has been promised a few fayvirs ..... thats all I'm sayyin' .....

Aye your from Pennsylvania!! we're practikly nayybaas ..... Fuggetaboudit.

All kidding aside Rob.

We on Long Island & the entire FGMCC membership are all pulling for you ...... and praying for a fast and full recovery.

We do need you here! Seriously.

Get well soon,

Dan

Hey Rob,

I have been following your status for the past several days and am hoping you get through this real soon. We are all pulling for your speedy recovery. Lots of prayers coming your way ...

I just want to also say my thoughts and prayers are with Rob and his family-having saw this earlier,I was quite distressed but said to myself,a nasty stone,but he's tough he's in the hospital we'll hear from him soon-now I see he needs our continued prayers and support-so come on my friend we are behind you and wish you a full recovery.... Brian

Judy and I are lifting the entire Peters family up in prayer...for Rob's speedy recovery, for comfort to his wife and kids and for the doctors so that they are able to work with the Great Physican to get Rob back on the road to recovery!

As many have already said, thanks for your updates.

The phone rang about 9 this morning with "better get to the hospital Rob had a bad night". I really thought my next post was going to be passing along funeral info. But thats where the bad news ends. After the bad night Rob is now showing small signs of improvement, he is less dependent on the respirator and we were told his lungs look a little better. Hes still in critical condition but he is stable at the moment. This is the first good news weve heard since this began. What happened today is small steps but we will take them.

Dan

Prayers go along way...we will keep them coming.

Dan, somehow you have to make sure he knows his "family" is praying for him to get better.

Hopefully he has made the turn towards better health.

Just letting you know Rob, thoughts and prayers coming your way from Upstate N.Y. Seems like yesterday we were all sitting around the parking lot talking up the Monte's at Carlisle.Get well soon!! Thanks Dan for the updates.

C'mon RVP! I am starting to really despise this thread......This place is not the same without you!!! Tons of prayers still coming your way and to Patsy & the kids.

I keep checking this about 3-4 times a day hoping to hear some good news. If it was April 1st Id suspect Rob was up to something here, but no such luck.

Thanks for the continued updates Dan, this will all be good reading for Rob when he is feeling better and able to come home.

You only check 3 - 4 times /day!! I am anxiously awaiting good news myself.

I tried to add a lil humor in my last post so that when he does get a chance to read all this he will at least get a chuckle.

Hope all is addressed soon and you can return home to be with both your families.

Best wishes.

Dan

Okay heres the good news post that everybody (including his family ) has been waiting for.

Rob is off the ventilator, awake and talking

Hes still far from okay but this is a major step. My wife seems to think that all of us going in to yell at him for getting sick and him not being able to yell back ......drove him to start recovering smile.

If you knew our family you would understand !!!!!

So thats the current news as I get more Ill put it up.

Dan