I'm a New Guy Here

Jöker
Message added by jft69z,

I created a new topic thread for you Andrew. 🙂  Welcome!

Hey I’m new here, just thought I’d drop a picture of the 1970 that I just bought. 39 years old and I could finally afford my first muscle car!

IMG_8230.jpeg

• Like 10

Andrew, you have chosen wisely young man.  Welcome aboard the boards, we hope you will like whatnyou ser here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member of the club. 

Others are right, we LOVE pictures.

rob

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jöker said:

Hey I’m new here, just thought I’d drop a picture of the 1970 that I just bought. 39 years old and I could finally afford my first muscle car!

IMG_8230.jpeg

Very sharp car Welcome to the club.great choice 

Welcome Andrew!    Very clean looking Monte, I like the color. You aren’t too far from me… there’s a TON of shows and cruises every year within a short drive of you (although the season is winding down).  And I’m gonna be a broken record…pix, pix and more pix!

I should have added to my post that it would be great to see you join us at the Eastern Meet in Carlisle, Pa in June.  It is a great place to meet a large group of our members and see the most first gen Monte's all in one palace at the same time.

rob

Welcome Andrew !! You have a very nice Monte. Like Rob had said, we hope you become a dues paying member. It entitles you to full access on the Club website, allows you to participate in Club activities, Meets such as Carlisle and the others we hold yearly, and to vote. We also love photos and questions. Come join us !!

• Like 1

Don’t worry I’ll have plenty of pictures soon. New exhaust just got to my house yesterday, and I have a ton of parts to pick up at NAPA tonight. Going to be pretty busy but I’ll post updates as I go.

• Like 3