Rob Peters

Hi everyone this is Dan ......Robs brother in law. I used to be on the site here as Mopar Man or Buick man.

My sister has asked me to pass along to the FGMCC that Rob has been hospitalized due to complications from kidney stones.

First of all let me assure you that Rob is going to be okay. He is having some difficulties at the moment and things seem a lot worse than what they actually are,but he will be okay......this is a direct quote from my sister, who has been with him at the hospital since yesterday. As of right now Rob is in ICU at St Margarets hospital here in Pgh. Once again this is not as grim as it sounds. After an attempt was made to remove kidney stones Rob had some trouble breathing after surgery and a breathing tube was put in to aid Robs breathing. It is considered standard procedure to put anyone with a breathing tube in ICU just because those on a breathing tube are usually much sicker than what Rob is. I will keep you all updated as I hear from Pat , but right now she is spending most of her time at the hospital. But truthfully I expect Rob to show up back here on the board within a day or two with yet another emergency room tale to tell.

Dan

Wish I was coming back on the board with better news

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, RVP - hang in there - The Blasco's have you in their thoughts & prayers!!!!

Dan, thanks for letting us know - please keep us updated.

(To Members: I went to the hospitals website and was able to send off an e-card from his FGMCC Family - it says they will print it & deliver to him - hope it works!)

(To Members: I went to the hospitals website and was able to send off an e-card from his FGMCC Family - it says they will print it & deliver to him - hope it works!)

Very good. Hope it worked. Get well soon Rob. - Dave

Hope Mrs Peters doesn't mind but I will give a short update. Life is not a picnic for Rob. Rob is still in ICU, has pneumonia, and still has complications with the stone(s). If Dan sees this, hope I got the story right. Just trying to keep the FGMCC family abreast of the situation. - Dave