Rob Peters

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone,

First and foremost I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

While there have been set backs, the main one is an infection they are trying isolate because it is spiking my temperature as high as 101.6 and when I have a fever it affects my entire body with aches.

I can tell you the first couple days were very touch and go and I was close enough that a priest was called to pray over me. Our priest was in a couple days ago (we live clear the other side of town from the hospital I am in). I mentioned to Fr. Jim that while we are not a religous based club, our club is made up of many different religons and than many of my weekly prayers are dedicated to members of our club and their families and that I believe these prayers from the club and others from or church have helped me get this far and will continue to carry me to get me home.

Thank your all so much, I can't express how much not only your prayers have meant but how much your thoughts have also meant. Please keep them coming. I will try to not make it a week before I update you again, some days I am just so exhausted and can't even face the laptop.

Rob

Man, I've never heard of anything like this coming from kidney stones. We're still praying for you Rob.

Really, I had a bout with em in May/June and they kicked my big azz but nothing like Rob has been going through. It is good to see Rob has posted, may he contiune on the mend and be up and about in a short time.

Hey Rob!!! First of all it is GREAT to see your post. Now you just take it easy and get on up out of that place and go home. A weekly update from you is just fine. Your FGMCC family is here, maybe not by your side but in your heart and you're in our hearts as well. Prayers for your continued wellness are still coming your way.

Wow Rob thats just what we were waiting to hear-that you are up and on the mend-take one day at a time and lets hope the worst is behind you...excellent-post when you can-we will be here!! Brian

So good to hear an update directly from the man himself. Keep getting strong and we will keep sending prayers.

ditto Well put Steve.

Keep getting better Rob. - Dave