New Guy Here

jft69z

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

My girlfriend just laughed. She figured we'd be shopping for a new dishwasher by the end of the day 😁

I figured you had that out in the shop, not the house one. Karen would so kill me. Lol. I can get away with a lot but not something like that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Since I'm home more, I do use it a bit more often. Still, it's usually about once a week.

7 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Since I'm home more, I do use it a bit more often. Still, it's usually about once a week.

Yea, when I had a real 9 -5 mine only ran when I was out of coffee cups 🤣 I switched to styrofoam cups now 

• Haha 3

With myself, my wife and 3 kids at home, I'm lucky if I can find a dish, cup or cutlery by the end of the day that are clean.  Ours runs every night.  Hopefully I don't find the kitchen flooded one day...🤯

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just like the commercial, "We do it every night"........... Well, maybe not every night.  With it just Patsy and I here most of the time we maybe only do it a couple or three times a week.  Because we don't do it that often a tub of dishwasher pods last quite awhile

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was on this post the other day as my wife happened to pass by and seen the intake in the dishwasher, She didn't even say Good Morning, I think the words were "I would Kill you"!!! as she kissed me good morning. 

I was stunned for a second, then gained my composer and said "Joe has a secret weapon", My wife just stood there with her eyes rolling, waiting for an answer. I said he has a hot tub!!! She walked away saying "I would still kill you".     

Now if i disappear, please guys check the dishwasher first!!    Lol

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, willie said:

I was on this post the other day as my wife happened to pass by and seen the intake in the dishwasher, She didn't even say Good Morning, I think the words were "I would Kill you"!!! as she kissed me good morning. 

I was stunned for a second, then gained my composer and said "Joe has a secret weapon", My wife just stood there with her eyes rolling, waiting for an answer. I said he has a hot tub!!! She walked away saying "I would still kill you".     

Now if i disappear, please guys check the dishwasher first!!    Lol

I burst out laughing as I read that, Thank you for that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Moved a few things around today. Supposed to get a lot of snow in the next couple of days. Nice to have my lift back to change snow tires, and just waiting for the misery to begin.

20221117_153347.jpg

20221117_093418.jpg

20221117_142844.jpg

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Moved a few things around today. Supposed to get a lot of snow in the next couple of days. Nice to have my lift back to change snow tires, and just waiting for the misery to begin.

20221117_153347.jpg

20221117_093418.jpg

20221117_142844.jpg

Better you than me lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Been snowing here off and on all day, nothing serious yet but it's starting to look a little more serious now the sun is going down. My daughters and son in laws and grand kids schools were closed today ( 3 different districts) they are a little farther north where lake effect really hits hard.

• Sad 2

Be careful and safe everyone!!!   Joe will be in the truck with the heat blasting and poor Doug will be on the snow blower all day tomm.   Joe hope you have that hot tub set on high!!!  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, willie said:

Be careful and safe everyone!!!   Joe will be in the truck with the heat blasting and poor Doug will be on the snow blower all day tomm.   Joe hope you have that hot tub set on high!!!  

Doug is hunting right now, may be in the heart of the heavy snow. I'll call down there later to check, but he wasn't coming home until Thanksgiving originally.

It snowed this evening here, but only an inch or so. Supposed to start this evening, then steady all thru the night until Saturday night.

I'm sure I'll be in the tub at some point. Already sore from the last couple days of work cleaning gutters, cutting the grass/chopping leaves up, getting the truck ready, plus snow tires on a couple vehicles. Being sick hasn't made it pleasant either.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Been snowing here off and on all day, nothing serious yet but it's starting to look a little more serious now the sun is going down. My daughters and son in laws and grand kids schools were closed today ( 3 different districts) they are a little farther north where lake effect really hits hard.

So the funny part here is that they all had snow days yesterday with only a couple inches of snow anticipating more snow throughout the day and it never came. This morning they had about a foot of snow in there area and they all had school. Go figure 🤔  the brain trusts that run the schools.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

More fun. 2004 supercharged GTO with a leaking clutch slave cylinder. Owner figured a new clutch probably isn't a bad idea either.

20221201_115646.jpg

20221201_123658.jpg

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Nice work. Be careful with that transmission jack, sometimes they get a mind of their own. Pics are what I found when I went into my metal shed on thanksgiving day. Lol. 

Holy crap, that's awful. Definitely something that would happen to me though...

• Haha 1