A Knight Has Fallen

Rob Peters

I am so sorry to make this post. I just got a call from Ronny Bryan's sister in law. Ronnie passed away this morning around 8:00.

For anyone anyone who knew Ronnie knows he was a true gentleman. I never heard Ronnie say a negative thing about anyone or anyone say anything bad about him. Ronnie was always there with a smile on his face and a funny remark.

Our sympathies go out to Ronnie's family. Ronnie will truly be missed at our Eastern Meets. Please keep Ronnie and his family in your prayers this Easter Weekend and the upcoming months.

If you wish, you can send expressions of sympathy to Ronnie's Family at:

The Bryan Family

18194 Highway 72

Rogersville, Alabama 35652

Rob

Some of our members wives are like my wife. The have been to some of the meets and they get to meet some of the people we talk so much about. Ronnie was never on line with us so we did not talk as much about Ronnie as we do some of our other members who we become friends with here on the site.

The only time they get to meet any of these people is at some of the Eastern Meets we go to. Patsy may have met Ronnie only a couple times but his friendly nature was so strong that as soon as I first mentioned he was ill and first described him Patsy knew exactly who I was talking about. When I showed her a picture she said yes that is exactly who I visioned when you told me about him. This is the type of person Ronnie was, he had a positive impact on everyone. Patsy said he was such a nice person he is easy to remember.

Rob

Thanks for sharing the sad news, Rob and the pictures, Jared.

I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Ronnie, but it sounds like he was the sort of person we need more of in this world.

Condolences to his family. May he rest in peace.