What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also took ours out for a cruise and lunch. Also poured a can of Sea Foam in the tank and topped it off in case it has to take a longer nap than I want it to.

I was not able to power wash mine before putting it up for the winter (salted the roads on Nov.5th) . Now comes the part of tearing down my motor this winter for some up grades if I am going to Pigeon Forge next summer. it's in the arm garage up on stands ready for me to start . I have had this week off and not touched it at all.Got to get that fire burning under me to start working on it . How many days 'til the meet ? Time is ticking away!!

Pulled the old engine out last Saturday.

As you can see, I could have used a hoist with a longer reach.

bpwk.jpg

a887.jpg

I will post my build for a 383 stroker in a few days and we'll see what you all think.

Started my annual "use it as Christmas present storage"

Unfortunately it doesn't look as if it's getting any more road time this year, so what better place to store all the kids presents than in the big green thing in the garage? Cover is on, Kids won't go near it, and between the trunk and back seat I will run out of money before I run out of room kicking

Unfortunately it doesn't look as if it's getting any more road time this year, so what better place to store all the kids presents than in the big green thing in the garage? Cover is on, Kids won't go near it, and between the trunk and back seat I will run out of money before I run out of room kicking

I Love It! LOL

Originally Posted By: 7tonemonte

I Love It! LOL

We use to do that to. The Monte holds allot more then that 3rd Gen Firebird. LOL

That is an ingenious idea. lol

I fired it up to get the stabil circulated into the lines and took video with my new camera. I was testing out the sound quality and software and posted it to fb, but I'll post the youtube link for you guys here.

I worked a little on the monte adding more finishes to the "Electro Tip" option I am adding. I have the lever in with the correct writing on it signifiying the option and made up the correct color coded wires and gauge of wire with the 1970 plugs just as the manual shows. Now I just have to route it all in and test it out but thats another day.

Darren.

I finally received my last panels (lower rear fender) that I need to finish the body work...hopefully by Christmas I will have the frame off and the main and trunk floors cut out for replacement...that is if it doesn't snow too much

let's see here

installed the driveshaft, heater hoes, cord for block heater, detail misc clips, throttle cable, touched up various bolts I clipped the paint off

and some things I can't remember lol

let's see here

installed the driveshaft, heater hoes, cord for block heater, detail misc clips, throttle cable, touched up various bolts I clipped the paint off

and some things I can't remember lol

Hey newbie no pics didn't happen lol