I actually won an award

Contratulations Greg, now we need to get you to bring that beautiful Monte to the GM Nationals in Carlisle.  We now have 60 members registered with me to attend.  You will have a great time.  You will see a heck of a lot more First Gen Monte's there than you saw at the Cleveland Show.

rob

• Like 1

Congratulations on a well-deserved award!  Thanks for representing our beloved first gen Montes so well!

• Like 2

Congrat's on your award!! Like I said before, one nice Monte you got there. Did Farmtruck go over and check it out? Very nice venue there. We were in town last weekend for my son's graduation from OTC.  Now out looking for a job.  Might going to Indianapolis, working on restoring old Indy Cars. Hope to see you in Carlisle this June.post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 420ponies said:

Congrat's on your award!! Like I said before, one nice Monte you got there. Did Farmtruck go over and check it out? Very nice venue there. We were in town last weekend for my son's graduation from OTC.  Now out looking for a job.  Might going to Indianapolis, working on restoring old Indy Cars. Hope to see you in Carlisle this June.post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

No he didn't , he was swamped with people bugging him so I didn't even ask 

15 hours ago, 420ponies said:

If you get to INDY let me know I am only about an hour from downtown

• Like 1