What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continued to ward off my snowball & made some minimal progress this weekend.

BACK SNOWBALL BACK!!! HAHAHA devil

meltingsnowball_zpsb596db5c.jpg

GREAT color choice, Dave - after all, you are a "Bronze" member. lol

I'm a "midnight bronze member"

Color is original to the car, I'm not a fan of changing colors, and happen to love the color,

.....although I must admit it has grown on me!! My parents had the car since 1973....the big wheel was mine!

0019.jpg

I opened the garage door and peeked in and figured soon enough it will be out as soon as the gravel has been swept up and health is up to par....

montegarage_zps4f9ff0b6.jpg

Darren.

Yesterday we turned both the Nomad and the Monte over(both cars need fuel before a start up). We spent most of yesterday fixing up the trailer. We got the solar panel bolt down to the lid of the box. Solar panel will keep the battery in the box changed and ready to go. We mounted a battery tray box in the box which will hold any size battery we pick up.

Cleaned my trunk floor :

CIMG0409.jpg

CIMG0415.jpg

And... I ordered few parts : Weatherstrip kit, Carpet and seals... Can't wait to put the carpet in the Monte...!

Got some new trim rings for the front rallies and installed my vari-rate rear springs, took the cover off and had a few beers while cleaning up the garage.liked what I saw.Oh,and the floor heat is a toasty 49 degs all day long! good enough to work in. hope to have it out soon,maybe Spring Carlisle?

I received my new cooling fan controller from Summit (that I ordered at lunchtime yesterday). Did a little spring cleaning in the garage. Hoping the weather is finally changing for the better so I get me some Monte Time!