Merry Christmas πŸŽ… πŸŽ„

Chris shipley

Merry Christmas to you all!!!Β  Enjoy the time with your family.Β Β 

A special wish for the holiday to all of you and family members who will be working this holiday in the medical field, police, fire and other service fields clearing our roads for safe travel.Β  Also Merry Christmas to all of our military family members who are serving away from home and won't be with their families.

Wishes to you all for a happy and healthy New Year.

rob

• Like 9

I just wanted to wish our First Generation Monte Carlo Club family a very Merry Christmas. Hopefully Santa will bring you something nice for your Monte’s. Enjoy the day with your family and friends. Safe travels if you are not home. Be safe and enjoy !!!

• Like 6
  • Thank You! 1

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas,Β it's the best time of the year !! Β MyΒ secret Santa has brought plenty of Monte Carlo parts for this year already. I have more "on the way", and very close to installing the new BBC427 (gotta get some counterΒ weight for my engine hoist). I'm going to enjoy my 2 days off work now... So ,Enjoy the Holidays have your friends and family close, and have a cup of cheer! ..... now where's that Turkey leg!!gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2588.jpg

• Like 9

4 hours ago, 420ponies said:

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas,Β it's the best time of the year !! Β MyΒ secret Santa has brought plenty of Monte Carlo parts for this year already. I have more "on the way", and very close to installing the new BBC427 (gotta get some counterΒ weight for my engine hoist). I'm going to enjoy my 2 days off work now... So ,Enjoy the Holidays have your friends and family close, and have a cup of cheer! ..... now where's that Turkey leg!!gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2588.jpg

Nice!!!!!