What did you do to your Monte Carlo today?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally had time to work on the Monte this Sunday. First time since we moved south...:)

Finished the installation of the 92-98 Buick Power Side Rear View Mirrors, they work!

Next on the list: Florida Style Window Tinting & Installation of a Autometer GPS Speedometer Sensor...

Then putting the interior back together and cleaning the Monte... smile

Went out in the nice weather today, after warming up the car I warmed up the tires I love the smell of rubber in the day. 7C in Vancouver ( 44F and sunny )Even got the rallies back on and shined up.

Feeling well enough to take the car cover off and snap a picture and then put her back to sleep and then myself 2 hours later… haha.

Darren.

montegarage_zps4f9ff0b6.jpg

Feeling well enough to take the car cover off and snap a picture and then put her back to sleep and then myself 2 hours later… haha.

I was hoping to see a picture...and not one of "you" sleeping, you did good... lol

montegarage_zps4f9ff0b6.jpg

Had my 70 out for the first cruise of the year. Also started up the 71, pulled it out of the garage and let it run for a while. Both started up great afte being parked in November. Sure was nice being behind the wheel of a Monte today.

Ordered new lower body and rockers moldings. Plus, 3:73 gears to replace the 2:73 gears. Just need some warm weather in Chicago. All I can do is start her and smell the fumes.

Drove by the garage it is stored in, looked at the snow piled in front of the door and kept driving.

Rob

smile thats funny. Same thing by me here in wisconsin. Saw the snow piled up and had a dream later that night that I was operating it

My wife bought me a couple birthday presents and they showed up.

20140129_204616_zpsvnjf4nuk.jpg

The new Dash pad...

20140129_192454_zps9p19iuug.jpg

My new steering wheel.

and started to redo the package tray...

20140129_195823_zpsqtljaavu.jpg

I used 1/4 mosonite and it fits good. Just need to glue down some low pile black carpet and it will look 100% better.

My wife picked me up some black vinyl at Jo Anne Fabric, That may work better than carpet. And it will be easier to tuck under the rear seat.