Prayers For Crazy Davey

Rob Peters

Some of you have noticed our friend Dave (AKA: CRAZY DAVEY) hasn't been on the boards much lately. With Dave's permission I am including a portion of an email I recieved yesterday.

Please keep Dave in your thoughts and prayers during his fight to beat this. HANG IN THERE DAVE!!!!

Rob

Below is what Dave has said I can post:

"Yep I'm headed into surgery next Thursday and if all goes well should be in the hospital 3 or 4 days.  WE well just have to see what the pathology says afterward about my chances.  It's a a very high risk cancer so I hope they get it all outta there.  It'll be a few weeks before I'm back on my feet, they have to really open me up.  

Anyway with good friends like you I'm counting on the power of prayer like always so I very much appreciate yours. "

Dave

Davey,

May the force ( FGMCC ) be with you.  The power of this club has helped many that required the thoughts and prayers of our membership.

May the surgery be typical and 100% successful and your recovery short and full.  Our prayers are with you.

Dan

Sorry to hear what you are up against, Dave.  Hope you will stay positive and keep strong throughout the experience and have a good recovery.  Will keep you in thought and prayer.  All the best!