Wd71MC

Just want to say thanks so much for letting me join. I just recently purchased a 1971 MC 350 auto. This is the first classic car I’ve ever owned so I’ll probably have plenty of questions lol. Me and my wife both enjoy it we can’t wait til spring to cruise around with the windows down.

IMG_0699.png

IMG_0623.jpeg

IMG_0624.jpeg

IMG_0625.jpeg

IMG_0627.jpeg

IMG_0774.png

• Like 6

Welcome! Nice Monte! Ask whatever you will. Alot of helpful, knowledgeable people on this site. Thank you for joining. 

• Like 3

Just want to say, Welcome to the Club!! Nice looking Monte Carlo. If you need any info on anything on your Monte, don't hesitate to ask, your in a great group of owners of these great 1 st gen Monte Carlo's.

• Like 2

Welcome Wesley!!!!!  She looks like a great car!!  Enjoy her, and that much better if your wife is involved!!!  Ask any questions at anytime and someone here will answer you, alot of knowledge and support here!!

• Like 3

Welcome!  This is a one-stop-shop for all questions and things Monte related. Lotta valuable help available.  Enjoy your new baby. 

PS - Reverse Cavitation is real and can strike at any time. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Welcome from Cincinnati. Awesome group. A few members around here and also in your neck of the woods. I didn’t look and see if you became a full fledged member but if you did you have to get the jewel on the road to Carlisle. I look forward to meeting you at some point. 

• Like 2

Welcome to the club! Nice looking Monte you got there!

• Like 1

Wes, Congratulations on the purchase of your Monte and welcome to the Club !! Being a dues paying member allows you to join us at various Club Meets. Our Eastern Meet at The GM Nationals in Carlisle PA is our largest Meet and will be happening this June 2024.  You are just in time to register and join us. Take a look at Forum thread for the Eastern Meet. We are family friendly and would love to meet you and your wife too. Plenty of members bring their significant other and / or children too. They are our next generation of auto enthusiasts, future Monte owners and Club members. We hope you can plan this out and join us for this event. Always a great time and event !!!

• Like 4

Wow! Nice car Wes. Congratulations and a big welcome to the best car club ever. You and your spouse picked the best car , 1st gen Monte, and the best car club . FGMCC. BTW, I understand you are in London, ky. I’m a little further north of you in Paris ky. Be sure you try and attend one or more of our yearly meets. This year’s Eastern meet is in Carlisle PA. If you have any questions on how to sign up and attend, I’ll be glad to help. Also, next year’s eastern meet will usually be a little more south of PA. Check that out too. My wife and I also go to Somernights cruise in Somerset Ky about twice a year with our 71 Monte.. Believe me, you would have a great time at one of these FGMCC meets.. welcome again!. Ron…

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Searsman said:

Wow! Nice car Wes. Congratulations and a big welcome to the best car club ever. You and your spouse picked the best car , 1st gen Monte, and the best car club . FGMCC. BTW, I understand you are in London, ky. I’m a little further north of you in Paris ky. Be sure you try and attend one or more of our yearly meets. This year’s Eastern meet is in Carlisle PA. If you have any questions on how to sign up and attend, I’ll be glad to help. Also, next year’s eastern meet will usually be a little more south of PA. Check that out too. My wife and I also go to Somernights cruise in Somerset Ky about twice a year with our 71 Monte.. Believe me, you would have a great time at one of these FGMCC meets.. welcome again!. Ron…

Thanks so much me and my wife might see about going to the cruise in Somerset this year sounds great. 

• Like 3

Wesley, that would be great.  It would be a great way to meet a lot of our members and see more first generation Monte Carlo's all in one place at the same time.  This is more than a car cruise, it is actually a show within a show.  Our meet is one show and it is being held within the Carlisle Events GM Nationals show.  If you want more info please feel free to ask me.  I could give you a phone call.

rob

• Like 5