New to FGMCC

20240414_113658.thumb.jpg.8ff234047fcdbbdb7be7f86ea65b3817.jpg20240414_113711.thumb.jpg.2431d49baee8185ed769a2c3f2249214.jpg20240414_113711.thumb.jpg.2431d49baee8185ed769a2c3f2249214.jpgHello I'm Brant K and want to say hello to all first gen owners. I've had a total of 4 first gen MC's [3 back in highschool] which has been a while-63 now- and with my recent purchase of a 1972 MC custom {blue} which was owned by Jared Richey a few years ago. I'm trying to gain more information on this car if at all possible from some of you who may know him and or would like to speak to Jared about the car.  If anyone would like to pass on my number to Jared please do so.   734-560-8834  Thanks and have a great evening  Br

Edited by 72monteblue
trying to attach pics
  • Like 4

Welcome Brant. Great looking car. Jared pops on the site often I’m sure he will see this, if not you can send him a personal message. 

• Like 1

Welcome Brant!!!!  She sure is beautiful!!!   Maybe we can see her in Carlisle, close and personal???

• Like 2

Good Morning Brant, welcome aboard the First Generation Monte Carlo Club boards.  We hope you like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member of the club.  Like others have said, you aren't too far away from the location of our Eastern Meet coming up in June in Carlisle, PA.  As of right now we have 79 members registered with me to attend and would love to see you as number 80 in attendance.  So become a dues paying member and join us in Carlisle for the largest gathering of FGMCC Members ever, we still have one room left in our block of rooms.

Contact me at rob29ford@aol.com if you have any questions.

rob

• Like 1

That's my old car. I guess you bought it from the other guy in Michigan. It went to consignment at streetside classics to TN, then to fellow you bought it from. You need to join the FGMCC and attend the Meet in June.  We also having a mini Meet in bristol tn first weekend of may.

• Like 2

Welcome Brant. Beautiful Monte. As you can see by the immediate response to your post, there is always someone eager to help.

• Like 2

Welcome Brant!

Great looking Monte.

Welcome Brant !!! As you can see, no shortage of members here looking to say, hello and assist you when needed. We do run multiple Club Events yearly including the Eastern and Western Meets, Syracuse Mini Meet and also a Mini Meet in Bristol Tennessee. All of these events are tied to various car shows or events. Well worth being a part of this Club as a First Generation Monte owner. We hope you become a dues paying member and come join us. Plenty of opportunity to experience all that we offer and well worth the very small price of $25.00. We have quite a few members from your home state too. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys got some bad news today that the motors shot. It's not numbers matching was told its a truck block. With that said the wife and I are considering options to either rebuild (if salvageable) put in crate motor or the direction were leaning right now which is to sell. I'll keep you all posted if anyone might be interested if we choose to end this sooner than later. Not even sure I added this to my thread correctly don't do much forum posting  Thanks Brant K

• Sad 2